Thursday, July 31, 2008

I See London, I See France

I see International Cat Hats!

If you haven't already, you need to check out WildTomato's blog, Spindles and Spices. She has been creating a series of International Cat Hat knitting patterns that are as cute as her cat models.

I'm not a knitter, at least not yet, but maybe someday I'll have the time to learn.

UK - Palace Guards

London template by DeltaDawn; UK paper by Scrapbook Designs Down Under; Pattern by WildTomato

France - Le Mieux

France Template by DeltaDawn; Red White Blue papers by A Work in Progress; My Little Marble Paper by Digitreats; Vintage Set by Scrapbook Designs Down Under; pattern by WildTomato

6 comments:

Kendal said...

Haha, don't think my cat would put up with it. The last one did wear a dino costume for Halloween though :0)

wildtomato said...

Wow! You did an amazing job on these pages!

Thanks again for the UK hat idea.

Meera said...

How sweet! Nice work, LPF

Anonymous said...

Poppin in to say hi. Awesome pages! Can't knit either, but maybe one day. Thanks for stopping by and grabbin the freebies (at least I think LPF is you, lol). Would love to see anything you use with em.

Hope all is well with you and yours. Have a great night.

Deltapdawn said...

Here are your layouts on my blog:
http://scrappingtildawn.blogspot.com/2008/08/your-layouts.html

Thanks for sharing!

Molly said...

Hey! What have you been up to? We miss you :) Figure you're probably busy with back-to-school insanity but wanted you to know I've been thinking of you!