There are times when you just don't get the shot. You don't have a camera, or there are technical difficulties, or maybe it's just something you can't photograph. For those moments there is
Unphotographable. I saw a wonderful graphic on
Photojojo that inspired me to create my own. But I wasn't sure what it should be about. So I filed it away for the future.
Then, this week, we experienced our first, real, "Wow that's really close, everyone seek shelter"
tornado. Inspiration fulfilled.
Papers from Raging Sea by Digital Divas Designs, Oklahoma state outline by DeltaDawn. Fonts: Oklahoma and Missy BT.
2 comments:
Wow Trina, what a wild ride. I can't imagine having to deal with that with the kids. So glad that everything turned out ok. I'm thinking that this is one of those Unphotographables that is good. Thanks for stopping by again. It's good to see a SBB face. Have a wonderful night!
i am going to have to get to SBB and see if you posted that layout, i am jonesin to see what it says! I am so happy you guys are all ok! and i LOVE LOVE LOVE some of the ideas on photojojo! :) huggers! ...ok off to read the post before this!
Post a Comment