Wednesday, April 16, 2008

You may already be a winner!

Even better than Ed McMahon, and no silly magazines to buy!
As a celebration of her one year blogoversary, fellow blogger WildTomato was giving away some of her wonderful knitted goods. She let her dogs pick the winners (see this post for details) and my name was the first to pop out! Personally, I think it was a plot by Vespa. I think Vespa wants to see Daisy in some knitted furmiliation. Well Vespa, I can't top your mom, but I'll see what I can do. :)

Thank you so much WT! You do such great work, I can't wait to see what you come up with. Reading your blog makes me want to learn how to knit. My kids keep asking me to teach them, and I was never any good at it. Maybe a training session next time you're in middle america?? ;)

Thanks for the shout out and link. I did have just have one teeny tiny correction to your description of me. At last head count, there were 4 beautiful children messing up my house everyday. :)

1 comment:

wildtomato said...

How embarrassing! Of course you have 4 kids.

*runs off to fix error*

We'll have to pow wow on what colors you like, stuff you wear, etc.